In its quest for excellence, the school is constantly upgrading its infrastructure as well as soft resources, seeking to provide the best of facilities to its students. With a large campus located at Beawar Khas in Beawar in about 8 acres of sprawling land, the school provides excellent infrastructural facilities with well designed buildings, large playgrounds, and secured campuses and well equipped rooms. At present catering to over-100 children with teaching staff of over 10 and non-teaching staff of 20 members.
PRJ GYANJAYA School is one of the largest leading schools of Ajmer. Fully equipped with Smart-boards, each classroom provides an enriching learning experience to students. The nursery have spacious classrooms, an activity learning room, play pool, toy train, well equipped computer labs, well maintained and secured play area. The clean and comfortable infirmary and large hall are all help to enhance the child’s learning experience and provide a favorable and healthy atmosphere. A large number of books and educational games in the library provide ample learning opportunities and open up new vistas.
- PRJG CAMPUS : Pollution Free, Huge, Green Building Certified, World Class Residential Campus with more than 70 Airy Rooms, +25000 Latest Teaching Aids., Resource Room for Teachers, Latest & Advanced Mathematics, Science, Computer & Robotic labs. Knowledgeable library with +15000 Books & Magazine, Vast Playgrounds, Swimming Pools, Tuck Shops, Gym, Saloon, Hygienic Mess with Nutritious Food, Canteen etc.
- CLUBS – Sports, Dance, Music, English, Scholastic, Science, Fine Art & Mathematics.
- Art Rooms : Aesthetically decorated with drawings/paintings/artifacts prepared by the students to express and hone their artistic abilities.
- Remedial Classes for Students.
- Regular coaching classes for Boarding students to get well Academic Assistance.
- The school provides holistic education which is related to Indian Tradition with modernity and technology to signify global citizens.
- Peaceful & Disciplined Environment.
- Concentration on Personality Development, English Speaking & Handwriting improvement.
- GPS & CCTV surveillance system are capturing whole campus & security alerts. (24 X 7)
- Well Groomed, Caring IV class & supporting staff.
The school provides transport facility door to door for its students. This facility is extended to students only when they follow a proper code of conduct while using the school buses.
- Students must board and de-board buses in queues.
- Any student found misbehaving or damaging the buses in any manner, is likely to find himself debarred from using the facility. Behavior in the school bus should be exemplary.
- School Bus fees must be paid in advance along with other school fees.
- The school will not be held responsible if the child leaves his / her belongings in the bus.
- Please note that school bus is a privilege not a right.
*Audio Visual Classes
A smart class knowledge center is set up in the school that will act as the nerve center for all digital teaching and learning in classrooms. A vast repository of over 10,000 digital modules in subjects such as Mathematics, Science, Social Studies and English are available for teachers to work with. The knowledge center is connected through campus-wide network to the classrooms. Classrooms are converted to Technology Enabled Smart Classes fully equipped with wide panel display systems, computers, Wi-Fi mouse and embedded multimedia blackboard systems where the teachers can stream in the chosen digital module to use in class as a part of her lesson plans.
A well-stocked and well- equipped school library is a frequent haunt of book lovers among the students. The school library has a very rich and wide collections of books, dictionaries, magazines, journals that offers intellectual food to both the teachers and students alike. The library has liberal working hours and its dedicated staff facilitates the optimum use of the library. At PRJ GYANJAYA, it’s dynamic – equipped with books, magazines and CDs covering a wide range of subjects across 15,000 book titles. The books, magazines and CD/DVDs are bar coded. Hence the teachers and students can view and search for any book online using keywords or the author’s name.
Teachers have a separate research space with computer and internet facilities where they can carry out academic subject research or other related work. The library’s mandate is to foster independent, life-long learning through collaboration, providing information and learning resources, instructions and technology. Our vision is to integrate staff, resources and technology seamlessly into a sing energy for educational empowerment.
“Learning by doing” is the most effective way of learning. The school provides the most modern labs which are continually upgraded.
Theory is incomplete without practical. One needs to get completely involved in the various practical experiments whether it be Chemistry, Biology, Physics or Computer to get a thorough knowledge and understanding of what had been taught in the theory class.
The science labs have been meticulously designed to satisfy the inquisitiveness of young minds and quench their thirst for research and innovation. The school has separate labs for physics, chemistry and biology fully equipped with the latest devices and experimental kits to meet the requirements of the syllabus as well as to provide easy access to experimentation and exploration.
The computer center of the school is equipped with a large number of Pentium IV machines with high resolution monitors, scanners, UPS. It is accessible to the students up to the school hours under the professional guidance of qualified computer teacher, is a constant hub of activities all through the day.
We have integrated computer skills into the curriculum and all the students are compulsorily given computer training to promote a technology- infused learning environment. The latest version of software packages needed for CBSE students have been installed. The dedicated internet connectivity provides access to explore the websites for educational resource material.
Labs are neatly arranged with a view to a fresh approach. When a student walks in, the Lab assistant and the teacher both assist him / her in understanding and undertaking experiments. PRJG aims to ensure that every student strengthens his / her knowledge of theory with lively practical which will be remembered for ever.
*English – Club
To Promote the fluency in English speaking and to make the child fearless to greet the outer – modern world in confidence, we are organizing activities to enhance the phonetics in English. Campus is strictly following the rule “ Compulsory – English”. Writing competitions, Spell-bee competitions, Speech etc. are conducting periodically to ensure each student’s contribution in English – learning & speaking areas.
- Football Club
- Basketball Club
- Volleyball Club
- Cricket Club
- Athletics Club
- Swimming Club
- Horse riding Club
- Archery Club
The games, sports and physical fitness activities form an integral part of the school curriculum to ensure fullest and manifold development of the child enabling him to attain good physical health, mantel robustness, emotional and psychological stability and social adjustability. The school has spacious playgrounds for football, basketball, volleyball, cricket, athletics, badminton, table tennis, Tennis, hockey & swimming. Inter-class, inter-house, and inter-school competitions are organized from time to time and the school teams are sent to participate in district and state level championships.
Students actively participate in organizing various games, sports & events in order to develop organizational skills and leadership qualities. Annual sports and annual athletic meet are conducted with great fan-fare enthusiasm. The proud winners are awarded certificates and attractive prizes.
“A healthy mind in a healthy body”. Keeping this in mind the school promotes and encourages a number of sports activities. In addition to the two periods a week compulsory allotted to physical education, four periods a week (from the 5th grade upwards) are allotted for club activities.
Students may opt for any three activities from a given list. The sports activities available include tennis, football, basketball, volleyball, Professional archery, swimming and athletic coaches are available to train the students and ensure that they become ace performers. After school, activities are conducted for extra coaching on selected sports.
‘Travel is the best teacher’ and therefore the school regularly conducts various recreational and educational tours and excursions to the places of cultural, scientific, historical and religious. The tours are planned meticulously taking all possible precautions for their safety.
*Music and Dance
We have a well equipped and perfectly laid out music- room for our budding musicians to wash away from their soul the dust of everyday life and is rejuvenating. The house choir groups both Indian and western, under the guidance of specialized teachers perform regularly during morning assembly and on various special and cultural occasions with the school orchestra to add colour to the student’s campus life. The school endeavors to shape the all-around personality of the students by offering manifold opportunities to participate in various co-curricular activities and a wide range of hobbies such as drawing, painting, drama, music and dance and community service.
Individual or Group Counselling for
- Behavioral Problems – Stubborn behavior, bed wetting, school avoidance, hyperactivity, lying, stealing, abusive language, difficulty in getting along with or making friends etc.
- Academic Problems – Lack of interest in studies, poor school performance, difficulty in concentration, reading difficulties, exam phobia and anxiety.
- Emotional Problems – Anxiety, depression, shyness, low self-esteem, vague aches and pains etc.
- Adolescent Difficulties – Personal and social issues such as negative body image, substance abuse, depression, sexuality, lack of self-confidence, parent-adolescent conflict, peer pressures.
Career Counselling to
- Assist students in gaining insight into their strengths and weakness in areas such as skills, abilities, interests, aptitude etc.
- Provide information about avenues in different fields both India & abroad.
Educational Counselling to
- Educate students about scientific study techniques, time management strategies and organizational skills.
- Provide tips for enhancing memory and concentration.
Seminars for Students, Teachers and Parents
- Teachers’ Orientation Programmes to empower them with strategies based on psychological principles for effective teaching.
- Parent Training and Parent Education Programmes for teaching behavior management techniques and positive parenting skills.
- Seminars for Students for life skills training, anger management skills, assertiveness training, sensitization about child rights and child abuse.